Leon Bible, attended Trinity College of the Bible and is a graduate of Erskine Theological Seminary.
He serves as Pastor of Gospel Tabernacle, a thriving interracial and interdenominational church in South Carolina. He ministers as a Bible teacher, Author, and Historical Researcher.
- Name: Allen Leon Bible
- Birth: Place: Laurens, SC
- Age: Born February 4, 1955.
- Married: October 26, 1973.Hobbies: Woodworking, Bass Guitar, Historic Researcher of the last 100 years of the Church’s history.
Education & Achievements
- Erskine Theological Seminary, Due West, SC.
- Master of Divinity Certificate of Theology, May 1998. Major: Theology.
- Trinity College of the Bible, Newburgh, IN. Counseling.
- “Finis Jennings Dake” Kingdom Builder Award, Atlanta, Georgia. Presented, November 1998.
- Wife: Sheila Bible, Pastor’s wife and full-time mom.
- Daughter: Angel Bible, Graduate from Erskine College with a Bachelors Degree; a Masters in Biblical Counseling Degree and a Masters of Divinity Degree, Presently enrolled in Doctoral studies.
- Son: Allen James (AJ) Bible, Graduate from Presbyterian College.
- Evangelist: Church of God, 1980-1982. Traveled extensively over SC in music and preaching ministry.
- Pastor/Founder: Gospel Tabernacle, 1982-present. Gospel Tabernacle is a thriving Interdenominational, Interracial, Charismatic, church ministering in both traditional and contemporary worship styles.
- Teacher: Pastor Bible sees his calling as a teacher/preacher, with an emphasis on the literal interpretation of the Bible. His focus is on God’s plan for man which produces a faith-filled, victorious, overcoming lifestyle, for all people.
- Tithe and Offering Scriptures – The Complete Collection – pastoral helps.
- Bible Basics for Spirit-filled Believers – pastoral helps.
- God’s Plan for Man Expanded Contents and Index – Dake Publishing – study helps.
- Finis J Dake’s Annotated Bibliography: The Sources Used in His Collective Writings – Dake Publishing – study helps.
- Finsi J Dake, His Life and Ministry – Dake Publishing – Biography.
- Dispensation Charts – Found in the back of the Dake’s Annotated Reference Bible – Dake Publishing – Biblical reference.