Description: God wants His people to prosper financially, but many Christians aren’t experiencing the blessings God promises in His Word. There are reasons why. Rev. Kenneth E. Hagin once said, “If you want to walk in the perfect will of God – in God’s best for every area of your life – you’re going to have to do the perfect will of God.”
In Biblical Keys to Financial Prosperity, Brother Hagin shares fundamental truths to help unlock the blessings of God for you. He teaches sound scriptural principles and shares personal experience that will open your eyes to the prosperity God wants you to enjoy!
Brother Hagin explains in detail such subjects as:
- How to eat the “good of the land”
- Your authority in Christ concerning finances
- How to release your faith for finances
- The role of honoring your pastor so you can walk in prosperity
- Reasons why some people don’t prosper